Personal Data Protection
According to the Personal Data Protection Law 15/1999, of 13 december (LOPD), GRIFOLL GROUP (GRIFOLL) informs to all users/costumers that all the personal data received from you through this web page, will be stored in a file of our property and managed under our responsibility. The purpose of this personal data treatment is to provide management and support for our products and services, carry out administrative tasks, as well as to send to our users/costumers technical or commercial information considered of their interest, via ordinary post or via email. This acceptation can be removed at anytime.
All your personal data will be processed with the maximum confidentiality and security, according to the Privacy and Security Policy of this company, and with total compliance to the Personal Data Protection Law 15/1999, of 13 december, as well as according to the Security Measures Law RD 994/1999, of 11 june, properly applied in this company. Our Treatment and Security Measures Policies, give the necessary protection in order to avoid unauthorized treatments, modifications or losses.
In case you do not allow your personal data treatment, GRIFOLL will not be able to provide you its products and/or services properly.
The user/costumer will be able to exercise its rights to access, rectification, opposition and cancellation, sending your request to the following address: Ctra. de Gràcia a Manresa, km 18,5 Apartado 79 – 08191 Rubí, Barcelona - Spain
In accordance with the Law 34/2002, of Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), of 11 of July, GRIFOLL GROUP (GRIFOLL) informs to the users about the following general information, which includes de necessary data of the owner of this web site.
- Owner: INDUSTRIAS GRÁFICAS GRIFOLL, S.L., (member of GRIFOLL PRINT PROMOTIONS)
- Address: Ctra. de Gràcia a Manresa, km. 18,5 Apartado 79 - 08191 Rubí, Barcelona - Spain
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +34 93 588 38 92
- Fax number : +34 93 697 36 06
- N.I.F: B-08662215
- Registry Data: Registro Mercantil de Barcelona, Tomo 24774, Folio 59, Hoja B-75391, Inscripción 16ª
- All the contents about brands, logos, designs and licenses that could appear in the web site, GRIFOLL recognizes to its titleholders the corresponding rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property, not implying its single mention or appearance in the web, the existence of rights on the referred ones.
- All the information about third parties services that could appear in the web site, GRIFOLL recognizes to its titleholders the corresponding rights of Industrial and Intellectual Property, not implying its single mention or appearance in the web, the existence of rights on the referred ones.
- Any third party link at this web page will have to be to its main page or entrance page.
- GRIFOLL does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the web site and the Services. GRIFOLL is free from any liability for the damages and losses of any nature that may be caused during the Internet connection.
GRIFOLL does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alternations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored therein. GRIFOLL is free from liability for the damages and losses of any nature that may derive from the presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that cause alterations to any computer systems, electronic documents or files belonging to the users.
GRIFOLL reserves the right to initiate legal actions against who fails in the fulfilment of the following prohibitions:
- Use of anyone of the contents and services with illicit aims or effects, prohibited in the present legal warning, harmful of the rights and interests of third parties, or that anyway can damage, make unusable, overload, deteriorate or difficult the normal use of the services, the computer equipments or documents, files, and all kind of contents stored in any computer equipment of GRIFOLL.
- Use contents and services protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights which belongs to the organization or to other third parties, without previously obtained authorization from their titleholders.
- Any reproduction, copy, distribution, communication, transformation or modification of any contents, without the authorization from the titleholders.
- Any incorporation of viruses or other physical and electronic elements that can damage or difficult the normal operation of the network, files and electronic documents stored, the system or any computer equipment (hardware and software) property of GRIFOLL or of any third parties.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain any contents using or performing not allowed procedures, different from the authorized ones for this purpose, and the ones used normally on the Internet, as long as they do not suppose a risk of damage for the web site, the contents or the services.
GRIFOLL does not guarantee the legality, accuracy or usefulness of the Contents. GRIFOLL is free from all liability for the damages and losses of any nature caused by the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, receipt, obtaining of or access to the contents, and in particular, although not exclusively, for the damages and losses that may be caused.